Celebrating being married for a quarter of a century is a wonderful experience and one that you should celebrate to the fullest. Planning for your anniversary celebration is one of the most exciting times in your life. For some, it might be more overwhelming than what you realize. A party planner can come in and help simplify the process for you. You want to make sure you have everything planned out ahead of time. From the venue to the invitations, food, decorations, guest list, budget, cake and entertainment, it all takes time and dedication to make sure you have everything taken care of for your special event.
When planning your celebration, consider the following:
• Budget – One of the most important tasks in planning your party is determining your budget. Have a small percentage of your total budget set aside as a little cushion in case you have any unexpected costs that come up in the party planning process.
• Guest List – Make a list of all the guests you plan to invite to your celebration. Invite any close friends, immediate family members, extended family members, old and new friends and colleagues to your large celebration. Determine if you want to invite children in advance before sending out any invitations.
• Venue – Pick your venue based upon your overall budget and how many guests you plan on attending the celebration. With a number of different venue options available, you want to make sure you choose something that is going to accommodate your needs accordingly. Choose somewhere that goes along with your theme or one that doesn’t have a lot of background décor, so that way you can customize your venue to your individual taste.
• Invitations – Browse through all of the different invitation ideas for your big celebration and see which one is going to display your personality and taste. Determine what you want displayed on the invitations, such as the guests of honor, time, date, location and event.
• Decorations – Make sure and decorate using some of the fabulous 25th anniversary decorations. If you are celebrating in the winter or fall, spray some pine cones silver and hang them around the venue with some sparkling ribbon. You can also place them in a low bowl or taller vase for a brilliant looking centerpiece. Summer and spring celebrations can use festive flower arrangements topped off with a silver ribbon to commemorate your 25 years together.
Regardless of what time of year your anniversary is, you want to make sure you have a venue that allows you to do all of the things that you love. Making sure you have ample space for all of your guests is important. You don’t want to leave anyone out of your joyous celebration.